Fly Fishing Simulator
by: Pishtech LLC • 9.5K
Fly Fishing Simulator is a first-person, photographic simulation of the sport of fly fishing. This fishing game features:
- Realistic casting with direct rod and line control
- Over 150 fishing sites on 27 different rivers, streams, lakes and ponds
- Realistic current, fish feeding behavior, and fish fighting physics
- More than 160 fly patterns including modern and classic dry flies, nymphs, streamers, terrestrials and more
- Hatch check feature lets you examine insects and other food items the fish may be feeding on
- A wide variety of realistic prey to match including mayflies, caddis flies, stoneflies, nymphs, midges, crayfish, etc
- Various species of trout, plus steelhead, bass and panfish
- A virtual fishing guide offering advice on casting, fly selection and more
- A variety of rods and leaders
- A great collection of photos shows you the fish you catch
- Realistic feeding patterns and dry fly action
- Strike indicators and split shot for subsurface fishing with nymphs, streamers, etc.
The free version includes fishing on several sites with a limited selection of equipment. Additional equipment and many more locations are available through in-app purchases.