Football Manager Handheld 2015
by: SEGA • 15.6K
We've got the latest version of Football Manager Handheld 2015 here, and football lovers are gonna love it. And those that have some football knowledge and are leaders deep inside will love it even more. In this app you're able to make your dreams come true by managing your own football club and making decisions to make your team rise to the top of the league.
The app has high quality graphics that'll have a great effect on the quality of the game. But don't lose sight of the aim of this game; this is pure management and decision making - you won't be playing matches. What we love about it is that you can freely choose between a load of teams - even first division - and manage the players down to their names, as well as putting your tactics into practice and adding your own strategies. The game has also got a headhunting agency so you can find the best players and entice them to your team. You can also add notes about your achievements and check out the league tables.
The app is really heavy due to the graphics. So you might have to wait a few minutes to get all the extra data packs downloaded. The app will also need to optimize itself according to the potential of each device.
Tags: football manager handheld 2015 screen shorts
Jul 03, 2015
Requires internet connection to install.
Football Manager Handheld 2015 (FMH15) is the latest release in the best-selling, award-winning series of games on mobile and tablet devices which allows you to live out the dream of managing your favourite real-life football (soccer) club.
From your digital dugout you’ll manage the football club and make all of the big decisions. You buy the top players, you develop the stars and you pick the best eleven – to score you the goals that’ll win you the silverware. Do you have what it takes to become a legend in the high pressure, high emotion world of football management?
Brand New Match Engine
- A completely new and more realistic 2D Match Engine allows you to better analyse your team's performance on the field to help you make those tough decisions.*
- A brand new Scouting Agency which allows you to look at, and monitor, a ranked list of the top 50 players within the game both for current ability and future potential.
Rankings and Dynamic League Reputation
- New World Rankings, for international teams and national leagues, which will evolve over time based on performances in continental competitions.
More Detailed Club Stats
- A Club Stats page dedicated to showing you more detailed seasonal and historical information about all areas of your club.
Manager Achievements Page
- A Manager Achievements page so you can track all of your accolades and get a run-down on all trophies, awards and achievements won.
Improved My Club Mode
- You can now assign Player Roles to each of your squad members and also save any player from any career and use that player in your My Club squad.
Improved Look and Feel
- More improvements to the user interface to make your role as manager easier.
Plus lots more, including a brand new purchasable in-game editor that allows you to change your game data throughout your career. Want more cash? Want your striker's stats to be better? Now you can do that and lots more besides.
* New match engine available on all devices, some devices might run original match engine as default depending on processing and memory capabilities.