by: Radiangames • 1.2K
Radiangames' JoyJoy is intensely satisfying. It's a simple shooting game, sure, but the graphics, sound, and difficulty calibration are all pinpoint perfectly designed to hook you in and keep you playing. Responsive on-screen buttons keep you flying madly around the screen, shuffling through weapons that you continually upgrade through blasting waves of baddies. The experience is gorgeous, smooth, and engaging in a lower-brain kind of way; setting the difficulty level way low allows you to play practically infinitely, which feels as zen as a blasting game could possibly get. Highly recommended.
by Janel , Appszoom
Jun 02, 2014
JoyJoy is the new fantastically satisfying twin-stick shooter from Radiangames, creators of Inferno+, Ballistic SE, Super Crossfire, and more.
* Blast your way through 24 unique waves and 6 intense challenges.
* Upgrade 6 varied weapons, along with your ships' speed, armor, and special attack.
* Choose one of 5 difficulty levels, with 2 bonus difficulty levels (Lightning and Armored) providing new ways to play the game.
* Track your progress with achievements and leaderboards.
* Use the smooth, customizable virtual controls or a Bluetooth-enabled control pad to play.