Kids Animal Slide Puzzle 15
by: Espace Publishing • 196
From the award winning Puzzle game developer...
Kids Animal Slide Puzzles is a modern version of the traditional plastic sliding puzzle game that you may have played as a child. It involves rearranging square tiles to form a complete picture by sliding the tiles into the correct place. You may know the game as the 15-puzzle, Gem Puzzle, Boss Puzzle, Game of Fifteen, Mosaic Game, or Mystic Squares.
Kids Animal Slide Puzzles has:
- intuitive touch interface and high quality graphics that look stunning on High Definition (HD) and retina displays of both tablets and smart phones
- increasing levels of difficulty beginning with the classic 3x3 and 4x4 board sizes and working all the way up to 12x12.
- select optional numerical indicators on the tiles to help in placement or play in pure picture mode for a greater challenge
- a preview of the final picture is shown next to the puzzle
- complete the puzzle with minimal moves to be awarded one, two or three stars
- the tiles don’t stick or jam (unlike the old plastic equivalent)
- suitable for all ages from 5 to adult
- fun and realistic sound effects on successful completion of each puzzle
- covers most common wild animals that children love as well as some lesser known ones. For example cow, cheetah, sea lion, cat, horse, tiger, crocodile, lion, chimpanzee, hippopotamus, sheep and many others.
- no advertising
Kids Animal Slide Puzzles comes with a selection of free games that can be easily upgraded through a single low cost in-app purchase to enable all puzzles. By upgrading from the Free App to the full version you’ll also be entitled to all additional puzzles and features added in future releases.
We hope you enjoy playing what we believe is one of best and most realistic electronic slide puzzle games on the market. Check out our other puzzle games and acclaimed kids educational apps at http://espacepublishing.com or follow us on Facebook for the scoop on new app releases and free giveaways at http://facebook.com/espacepublishing.