by: BulkyPix • 25
Luminux is an enigmatic puzzle game with colorful neon graphics, especially created for fans of minimalist games.
Your goal is to match three same-colored cubes and prevent the screen from flooding, which will happen quickly if you don't move fast enough. How to play? Simply, drag around the blocks in order to create the matches, keeping in mind that more blocks will keep appearing every second, making it harder for you to move them to the right location.
The graphics are not particularly remarkable but they are perfectly appropriate and run smoothly.
BULKYPIX is the developer of Luminux, a thrilling game where speed and reflexes are essential.
by Ana , Appszoom
Sep 18, 2014
Luminux gives you the taste of free choice unlike any other arcade-puzzle game.
- Colored cubes spawn randomly on your screen.
- You can move around any cube in any direction as long as it has the space for it.
- Match 3 cubes or more of the same color to score.
- If your screen fills up completly you lose.
- Depending on the game mode you need to achieve a certain amount of scoring to access next level.
Have a good game!