MineSweeper (Sweep The Mines)
by: Agilan Anandan • 60
MineSweeper (Sweep the mines) is an application based on the popular game where the objective is to clear a minefield and avoid detonating a mine.
The game has basic graphics but can be pretty entertaining, although the design is pretty basic and the instructions keep appearing over and over again, something which is rather annoying after a while.
Agilan Anandan is the developer of MineSweeper (Sweep the mines), a fun entertainment which is, unfortunately, not quite remarkable or different than other similar approaches.
by Anna , Appszoom
May 30, 2014
The object of the game is to clear an abstract minefield without detonating a mine. The game has been written for many system platforms in use today.The game is played by revealing squares of the grid by clicking or otherwise indicating each square. If a square containing a mine is revealed, the player loses the game. If no mine is revealed, a digit is instead displayed in the square, indicating how many adjacent squares contain mines; if no mines are adjacent, the square becomes blank. The player uses this information to deduce the contents of other squares, and may either safely reveal each square or mark the square as containing a mine.
MineSweeper is a classic game and it is redefined by BTDW Solutions.Here is the list of cool features we provide,
- Its compatible with any android handset (right from Eclair to Kitkat).
- Pinch Zoom and drag minefields like breeze.
- All new detector mode makes gameplay easier for minesweeper haters.(its timed though!!)
- 6 distinct gameplay modes available.
- Build your own game arena with custom game mode (Maximum of 2500 minefields with 2250 mines can be built).
- InGame instruction that does not affect user gameplay.
- OpenGL rendered pixels promises a visual treat to users.
- Everything is for free of cost!!!
Game Developer- Agilan Anandan (Co-founder of BTDW Solutions)
This game is developed by a 20 year old teen pursuing his B.E degree in Computer Science.This game is released under BTDW Solutions.All rights reserved.
For further queries or suggestions do mail us in
Help us improve with your feedbacks,reviews and ratings.Thank you!!