by: Miduapps • 21
Misplaced Tiles is a challenging and innovative sliding tile puzzle game.
Slide the tiles on the board to create colored paths that connect the marked cells. You have unlimited time to think and you can continue playing even if you exceed the target number of moves.
This puzzle game is easy to learn and has a simple gameplay, but it will put your solving skills to the test.
*** Features ***
- 200+ levels and more to be added
- Progress saved automatically
- No time limit
- Multiple board sizes (4x3, 4x4, 5x3, 5x4, 5x5, 6x3, 6x4, 6x5)
- Up to three paths to complete on the same board
- Smooth tile mechanics
- Special tiles (with gate, fixed blocks, multicolored)
- Undo and Restart buttons
- The last level played can be continued with just one button touch
- Supports phones and tablets as well
*** How to play ***
The game rules are simple. The goal is to move (slide) the tiles on the board to create colored paths that connect the marked cells. The tiles can be moved left, right, up or down, to any adjacent empty location (grey block). The board can have one or more empty locations.
One colored path can have two or more marked cells that must be connected. One level can have up to three paths and they all must be created in order to complete that level.
Each level has a target number of moves and it must be completed within the target in order to unlock the next level.
There are four different types of markers available: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow. Also, the following tiles can be found on the game board: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Multicolor, Fixed.
All tiles can be moved on the board, except for the Fixed ones (the blocks that look like a brick wall).
Some tiles can have a special gate symbol. The tiles that have the gate symbol and the same color are always connected, regardless of their position on the board.
The tiles can create paths and connect markers the following way:
1) Red and Multicolor connect Red markers.
2) Green and Multicolor connect Green markers.
3) Blue and Multicolor connect Blue markers.
4) Yellow and Multicolor connect Yellow markers.
Download Now this free puzzle game to have fun and train your brain at the same time.