by: Social Point • 1.5K
Like Pokémon without the RPG aspect, Monster Legends is all about raising a team of cute beasties only to pit them against terrifying foes in the battle arena. There are tons of different ways you can interact with your brood, beginning with hatching them from eggs of various types, progressing to feeding them food you've grown yourself in the farm, then sending them out to fight for gold and glory. There's really no wrong way to play, and checking out the different monster designs is a big part of the draw. I miss the RPG aspect of Pokémon, but for those who prefer a simplified version of building up monsters for battle, Monster Legends is a good choice.
by Janel , Appszoom
May 09, 2014
From the makers of Dragon City! Tame mighty beasts of legend and breed them to create new species.
Unlock new skills and amazing powers to make ferocious Monster Squads ready to battle it out in the Adventure Map or to smite your enemies in the Monsters’ Arena.
An adventure of monstruous proportions is about to begin.
· Breed to produce fearsome, fighting hybrids and feed to acquire new skills.
· More than 50 unique Monsters … and new beasts to find every week.
· Battle head to head in 3 on 3 combat!
· Choose between Adventure or Arena mode. Test your skills, strategy and stamina to the max!
· Select your opponents, steal their resources and shield yourself from attacks.
· Fight your way to the top of the Leaderboard.
· Unlock treasures as you progress through the Adventure Map – a world of wonders , dangers and unknown Monster adversaries awaits you!
· Gain vital experience to level up your Monsters.
· Be social. Visit and help your friends out!
Enjoy the full experience on your Android devices!
SocialPoint web: www.socialpoint.es
Monster Legends Mobile Support: http://support.socialpoint.es/games/monster-legends/android/