Ocean Run 3D
by: Shinypix • 8.4K
Ocean Run 3D is pretty self-described. It's an upwards ever-runner, set at the bottom of the ocean.
It's very children friendly, it has 30 different levels (yes, closed levels you can exit when you get all the puzzle pieces) and overall, it's quite suited for non usual players and for those who get easily frustrated in videogames.
Cartoon graphics and animations are cool. Recommended to children (lock in-app purchases if your offspring is too young) and the most casual players. It could have more actions other than jumping and sliding, though, or be original in some way, though.
by Peter , Appszoom
May 29, 2014
Surf underwater and complete levels by grabbing bonuses and floating puzzle pieces! Test your limits by surfing as far as possible and collecting as many seahorses as you can.
Simply swipe your finger to jump and slide along the bottom of the ocean. Take advantage of the relief: bounce on gelatinous jellyfish and catapult yourself off scallop shells!
But, beware! Your underwater surfer’s talent will be put to the test! Dodge explosive sea urchins, coral reefs and the huge Monster Fish which lurks below.
Avoid the terrors of the deep and the various obstacles to reach 20,000 seahorses under the sea!
• Compatible with Xbox 360 and PS3 gamepads.
• A fast paced running game with easy gameplay: jump & slide.
• Find the 4 puzzle pieces in one level to unlock the next, through 30 different levels.
• Keep up a good pace to avoid the obstacles in your way.
• Collect lots of collectibles, upgrades and power-ups.
• Social features and leaderboards for each level.