ONScripter Plus (Ad Free)
by: Five Web App • 109
Plays NScripter games on your Android device. Plays Japanese and (translated) English games.
This application has more features and has a different user interface than the other NScripter applications.
Visit the Github page to setup games. https://github.com/matthewn4444/onscripter-plus-android/wiki/Setting-up-a-Visual-Novel
- Place games in any folder in your SD card or internal memory
- Able to change the default folder to place your games
- Able to hide controls when playing a game and bring them back up with a swipe from the sides
- Able to increase and scale up the text size
- A game does not require a font file to play (it will use a default font provided by the app)
- English proportional font is supported
- Supports UTF-8 script encoding (for French, Spanish etc)
- Support Hangul Korean character set
- Ingame videos
- Spanish (maybe French) support
- Other game glitches
- Support PONScripter features to play some other English games
- In-game font changing support (through options)
- Implement widescreen (ported) games
- Implement a widescreen (adapted-hack) mode
For more information, please visit the github page where you can download and compile the code or view instructions how to set games up.
You can try a free all-ages NScripter game Narcissu (showin in the screenshots) at the following link: http://narcissu.insani.org/down.html
Thanks to Studio O.G.A for the original source code. http://onscripter.sourceforge.jp/android/android.html