Pathway - Memory Recall
by: Kuryn Breon Strong • 4
Pathway - Memory Recall is a challenging and original game of memory that is perfect for exercising your brain and keeping your mind active every day. The design is similar to those popular arcade games and makes it even more fun to play.
How does it work? Simply, take a look at the screen, pay complete attention and remember the position of black blocks. After a few seconds, there will be two highlighted white blocks that you'll need to link by tracing a line between them. However, you can never touch the black blocks showed at the beginning, so you need to exercise your memory and do it the best you can. Of course, it's not as easy as it seems, given that the board will rotate and move quickly and you'll be confused.
How long can you last? The more you play, the harder the game gets.
The game is based on an original idea and it's actually much better than what it seems at first sight. It's not your typical memory game and it provides an additional mode called Simon Says, where you get to play the classic game from your childhood.
There are other memory training games that are quite popular (and more complete) right now. Still, this one deserves all the attention.
by Ana , Appszoom
May 19, 2017
Pathway - Memory Recall is an arcade/puzzle game all about testing your memory by connecting the matching blocks without touching the blocks that are hidden.
* Classic Mode : The board will rotate, flip, and move to try and confuse you.
* Simon Says Mode : The board will be static, but you have to complete every board backwards that you had previously completed!
* Challenge yourself and others for the highest score through GameCenter
* Complete in game achievements to receive awards aka tokens.
* Too really test your memory! Unlock bigger board sizes for each game mode!
* Customize the blocks appearance with unlock-able themes!