Pinocchio Jigsaw Tale
by: TapTapTales • 79
With the Pinocchio Jigsaw Tale, boys and girls will have fun and be able to enjoy this fantastic, classic tale.
With the TapTap Tales Jigsaw Tale, two of children’s favourite activities come together:JIGSAWS and STORIES.
Each story has 15 different puzzles that can be done with 5 levels of difficulty, thus making the experience gradual and fun for boys and girls aged 3 and up.
Each puzzle equals one page from the story. Thus, the little ones will also be able to enjoy the story, either by practising reading, or listening to it.
Two combined activities that kids are crazy about, and that benefit their development at the same time.
Before Primary Education, classrooms are filled with playful activities, with jigsawsplaying the central role in many and new discoveries. The benefits of puzzles are countless, becoming an important part of the sequential learning process.
• Jigsaws improve attention, concentration, memory, creativity, coordination, intelligence, motor skills, and handedness, thanks to the fact that they make the brain work with both hemispheres.
• They improve their ability to observe and compare, as well as their visual memory.
• They get them to apply logic more quickly.
• They promote problem-solving, help with strategic planning, and thus benefit their ability to make decisions.
• They increase patience in difficult situations and improve self-esteem by overcoming a challenge.
Reading habits are essential in order to achieve personal and social fulfilment.
• Stories encourage imagination, awareness, memory, and expression.
• They help to develop language skills, by broadening vocabulary and new ways of expression, dispelling doubts about grammatical constructions while arousing intellect, and increasing perceptiveness and comprehension skills.
• Children learn to listen attentively and be patient, aspects which are fundamental to learning.
• Stories improve their awareness of their surroundings (where and when it happens, what happens before and after...).
• They foster empathy or their ability to put themselves in other people’s shoes.
• They transmit values, like persistence, friendship, modesty, honesty, loyalty, etc.
• They teach how to identify feelings, like fear, love, frustration, anger, jealousy or desire.
• Children can relate to characters and situations in the stories, which helps them to tackle challenges and their fears with a wider perspective. Likewise, they gain problem-solving skills.
This application contains in-app purchases. The free version of Taptap Tales’ Story Puzzles includes three jigsaws for each story, with four different levels of difficulty that guarantee enjoyment for children. The rest of the content which allows access to all the stories and their corresponding jigsaws can be purchased for €0.99
by Danielle Hendricks
Jul 10, 2017 | "Poor"
Why ask money to unlock full version as we already uses data to upload the game