by: Noodlecake Studios Inc • 348
Welcome to Polymer, a logic puzzle game with an original approach that will keep you addicted as soon as you try it.
What's the objective in this game? Simply, achieve a high score before time runs out, you can choose different game modes (one polymer, two minutes, bombs and endless, where you can relax and play for as long as you wish.
How to play: Complete polymers by connecting all of its bonds and destroy them afterwards to get some points. You need to forget about colors and only care about connecting unfinished bonds. Slide each column to accomplish your objective an ddon't get frustrated if you don't seem to create any connections.
The game's undoubtedly original, with a powerful design and a high challenge even since the beginning. Noodlecake Studios Inc is the developer of Polymer, a new puzzle game with a fun and enjoyable gameplay that we definitely recommend.
by Anna , Appszoom
May 21, 2014
Polymer is a strategic shape-creating game that combines the logic of Rubik’s Cube, the sliding mechanism of Chuzzle, and the creativity of Lego.
Slide columns and rows to create never-before-seen shapes!
FOUR GAME MODES:
• Two Minutes: Casual and fast-paced
• One Polymer: Stress free and thought-provoking
• Bombs: Destroy the endless waves of bombs!
• Endless: No points. No time. No restrictions. Relax!
• Procedurally generated: every game is different!
• Captivating unlock system
• Five unique pieces
• Five gorgeous pieces of music
• Everything non-cosmetic can be unlocked without in-app purchase!
• Multiple color schemes, 6 of which are totally free
• Tweet, Facebook share, email, or text your best polymers
• Google Game Services leaderboards and achievements