Power Pool Mania - Billiards
by: DmWork • 3.6K
Power Pool Mania, Be the Master of Pocket Billiards Competition, the Top Arena Game of Sports and Board! And now it's free!
5 Stages with more than 120 Levels, Special Power up balls, Experience the fun to be a Master in Power Pool Mania!
How to Play:
- Drag Pool Cue to Adjust Cue Angle.
- Press Button to Adjust Cue Angle Slightly.
- Drag Energy Button to Adjust Power, Release to Shoot.
- Pocket all balls on table to win the level.
Completely Suitable for both Casual and Serious Gamers:
The simple Drag and Play interface allows you to pick up and play the game quickly, The Cue Ball Controller allowing you to perform more advanced shots including Back Spin, Top Spin, Left Spin and Right Spin.
Various gameplay modes:
- Challenges Mode， Time limited for this mode
- Free Play Mode， Cues number limited for this mode
5 Special Stages with Various Tables and More than 120 Levels:
- Stage 1：Classic Pool
- Stage 2：Master Pool
- Stage 3：Blast Pool
- Stage 4：Power Pool
- Stage 5：Super Pool
- Cue ball - Don't sink it!
- Red ball - 100 Points
- Yellow ball - 150 Points
- Black ball - 200 Points
Power up balls：
- Bomb Ball - Explodes when Time's up
- Fission Ball - Turns to three new red balls When hit by Cue ball
- Suck Ball - Sucks in all balls it touches
- Fire Ball - Destroys any other balls it touches
- Backhole Ball - Turns into a back hole When hit by Cue ball
- Pinball Ball - Turns into a pinball bumper When hit by Cue ball
Watch out the Various Traps!
Go and have a challenge!
Pool, also more formally known as pocket billiards or pool billiards, is the family of cue sports and games played on a pool table having six receptacles called pockets along the rails, a wide variety of games of skill generally played with a cue stick which is used to strike billiard balls. There are three major subdivisions of games within cue sports: Carom billiards, including balkline and straight rail, cushion caroms, three-cushion billiards, artistic billiards and four-ball; Pool, including among others eight-ball, nine-ball, ten-ball, straight pool, one-pocket and bank pool; Snooker and English billiards.