Puzzle Puzzlix: Goya
by: LERGORION Corp. • 7
Puzzle Puzzlix is the best puzzle game to the market with a hexagonal structure of the playing area and we hope you enjoy it!
This puzzle is dedicated to the Spanish romantic painter and printmaker, the last of the Old Masters and the first of the moderns - Francisco Goya. Goya was court painter to the Spanish Crown; throughout the Peninsular War he remained in Madrid, where he painted the portrait of Joseph Bonaparte, pretender to the Spanish throne, and documented the war in the masterpiece of studied ambiguity known as the Desastres de la Guerra. Through his works he was both a commentator on and chronicler of his era. The subversive imaginative element in his art, as well as his bold handling of paint, provided a model for the work of artists of later generations, notably Manet, Picasso and Francis Bacon.
The puzzle includes 24 paintings in high quality with descriptions.
Puzzle Puzzlix is a game that will help you spend quality time, rest from the daily routine and relax. As well as puzzles promotes the development of imagination and logical thinking, attention and concentration!
Explore the magical World of Art and train your mind with the puzzles Puzzlix!
• 2 ways to move the puzzle blocks: "flight" and "teleport"!
• 3 levels of puzzle difficulty: "easy" (for the lazy and kids), "normal" (for everyone), "hard" (for too smart puzzle maniacs).
• 3 versions of the puzzle background music.
• 24 HD paintings with descriptions.
• Collect the puzzle for time!
• Support for a large number of devices.
* We apologize for the possibility of some inconsistency in color reproduction, it depends on the specifics of the device screen.
** Please vote for the puzzle game if you like it, its very helpful for us. Thank you very much!
More puzzles: www.puzzlix.com