by: Florian Mengedoht • 27
This is an online Version of a racing game normally played on squared paper: Each player starts a line at the start / finish line of a given circuit. One after another you prolong your line according to some rules until your line crosses the finish line. The first player crossing that line is the winner.
- Directly race other players or try improving track records!
- Large and increasing number of tracks.
- Immediately interactive, but low bandwidth needed.
- Runs on slow CPU with simple graphics.
- Player worldwide ELO ranking.
Keywords: online paper pencil racing strategy