by: Pavel Porvatov • 23
Traditional Russian Checkers with official rules
* Improved AI
* 6 levels of difficulty
* 18 megabytes of endgame tablebases with up to 5 pieces
* Player and computer can offer a draw
* Forced draw in three position repetition and in other situations according to the rules
* All games with computer are stored automatically, it's possible to load and view them later
* Leaderboards for all players
* Two-player mode
* The game supports more than 10 languages
* Several board skins: wood, marble and leather
* Moves selection is possible by touching and dragging
* Sounds are available and can be turned off
* Additional useful settings: possible move highlighting, quick move selection, disable screen dimming or deny screen auto-rotation
by Peter Zhelezniakov
Jul 05, 2017 | "Awesome"
Very strong player (but you can choose to play at a weaker level like I do). Nicely designed, too.
by thangaraj krishnasamy
Jun 12, 2017 | "Awesome"
Undo button please