Shikisai Slide the Colors
by: Stew Eucen • 1
As you know, The 15-puzzle (also known as Gem Puzzle, Boss Puzzle, Game of Fifteen, Mystic Square and many others) is a famous puzzle game in the world. "Slide the Colors" is like 15-puzzle. The object of the puzzle is to place the colored tiles in order by making sliding moves that use the empty space.
* Progress of the game
(1) When you start the game, "12 colored tiles" and "3 marked tiles" are sorted in the game board.
(2) When you touch the tile that is next to the empty cell, the tile moves to the vacant cell.
(3) The object of the game is to line up 12 colored tiles at the outer periphery in order by closest color. It does not matter clockwise or counter-clockwise.
(4) If you want to see completed board, please check screenshots.
There are three events in this application.
(1) Gradient Colors Slide
(2) Rainbow Colors Slide
(3) Achromatic Colors Slide
* World Leaderboards and Achievements
When you sign in Google+, the record time will be registered in the world leaderboards automatically in each game. When your best time reaches a certain level, you will get achievement in each event.
Let's try to challenge the world of color sense !