Table Tennis Touch
by: Yakuto • 9.9K
In Table Tennis Touch you have to serve, hit, block, and volley the ping pong ball across the realistic looking table.
The graphics within this game are so great that it really does look like you are in the middle of a table tennis court. The sound effects also add to the realistic quality of the game. It is definitely challenging, especially because there is a bit of a learning curve with the controls. There are also multiplayer modes, which is a really nice surprise because it is unexpected.
The game is definitely a bit on the larger side for a sports game and it does eat away at your battery when you play for long periods of time.
Tags: table tennis touch avis
May 20, 2016
Serve, spin and smash your way to ping pong glory! Stunning graphics, intuitive swipe controls, high speed gameplay and multiple game modes have made Table Tennis Touch the world's #1 table tennis game.
• CAREER - rise through the ranks in a packed career mode featuring tournaments, leagues and special events.
• MINI GAME FUN - 13 unique ping pong challenges including Half Table, Skittles and Accuracy Zones.
• MULTIPLAYER - challenge friends in both local and online real-time multiplayer.
• CUSTOMISE - bats to unlock and customise with over 30 bat designs.
• REALISM - stunning arenas, realistic physics and sophisticated AI.
What are you waiting for? Go hit some balls!
FEEDBACK OR QUESTIONS?
We'd love to hear from you so drop us a line at email@example.com or check out the FAQs over at https://support.yaku.to