Tempest 3 Hidden Object Game
by: SecretBuilders Games • 9
Complete this hidden object game adventure with Part 3, which takes you through the William Shakespeare classic: The Tempest. As you play, you feel you are by Prospero and Mirada’s side, experiencing the betrayal, the magic and the storm that ensues.
Prospero, the Duke of Milan, and his daughter are forced to leave Milan in a small boat. They come upon a magical island, where they live in exile. Prospero uses magic to plot his restoration. Play the game to see what happens to Prospero’s plan in this Shakespearean drama!
Based on the Oxford University Press edition of The Tempest, this hidden object puzzle game features stunning art and stimulating puzzles designed by aware winning game producer SecretBuilders. Each brain-teasing level unfolds a scene from the book with beautiful illustrations and audio excerpts.
• Audio narration and book scene illustrations in each level!
• A fun and enjoyable way for kids to fall in love with reading literature
• Great for developing visual and spatial problem solving skills for kids and adults
• Many gorgeous levels with scenes from the book packed full of items
• Two modes of play: find by picture and by word
• Award-winning audio and illustrations from Oxford University Press’ Dominoes Series for young readers