The Sims 4 Gallery
by: ELECTRONIC ARTS • 43.8K
The Sims 4 Gallery is designed to let you stay connected with the Sim world while you are on the go. Access a vast gallery of creations constructed by other Sim users from around the world.
Being able to see content created by other users increases player engagement. Being able to save the content and download it for later use is a nice touch. View popular creations and scroll through large galleries.
Needs a custom content button when the user is looking in the library. It crashed once and needed to be reloaded. There may be a problem viewing the gallery. There was considerable lag time between screen transitions.
Tags: baixar sims 4 no 4.2
Jul 10, 2015
Take The Sims 4 Gallery and news on the go! Download to explore community created Sims, homes, venues, and rooms from the Gallery, save your favorites to play with in The Sims 4, and receive the latest The Sims 4 news.
With The Sims 4 Gallery companion app you can view your shared creations statistics, comment on other Simmers' creations and like your favorites. Enable News Alerts to be among the first to hear about exciting announcements including early access to new videos and content.
Log in with your EA Account to get the most from this app. To learn more about The Sims 4, visit www.TheSims.com
• DISCOVER - Use advanced search filters to explore the Gallery and discover unique creations.
• NEWS - Be among the first to hear about exciting announcements with News Alerts and browse the latest news from TheSims.com.
• MY LIBRARY - Save your favorite creations to download automatically into The Sims 4 the next time you play.
• PROFILE - View statistics on your shared creations and followers.
• SOCIAL - Like, comment on, and share community creations you love.
CONTAINS ADVERTISEMENTS FOR EA AND ITS PARTNERS AND DIRECT LINKS TO SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES INTENDED FOR AN AUDIENCE OVER 13. REQUIRES ORIGIN ACCOUNT AND THE SIMS 4 GAME TO ACCESS SOME FEATURES—YOU MUST MEET APPLICABLE AGE REQUIREMENTS TO OBTAIN AN ACCOUNT.
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
Visit http://help.ea.com/the-sims/the-sims-4/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates.