Thirty one - 31 card game
by: CardzyGames • 87
Thirty one - 31 card game is a draw and discard game. The goal is to obtain a hand that totals thirty one in cards of one suit or to score more points than your opponents.
Cross platform multiplayer game, available on iOS and Android.
Also known as schwimmen kartenspiel.
*** Thirty one - 31 card game rules and gameplay:
* Game starts by drawing 3 cards to every player and place one card from stock pile face up
* On your turn you have the option to pick one card from stock pile or pick the faced up card
* After picking one card you need to discard 1 card to have 3 cards again
* After discarding game will continue clockwise until one player call the end of the game
* At the beginning of your turn, you have the option to "knock" (knock button will show up at the beginning of your turn). If you knock and you have exactly thirty one points you win instantly, otherwise you lose your turn and the users will have 1 more turn before round is over
* When the game is over all cards will be faced up and score will be compared.
* If you have 31 points, then the game will end right away and you win the round
K-8-5: value 23 (sum of all 3 cards)
Q-9-8: value 17 (9 + 8)
J-7-4: value 10 (the jack)
Highest sum of suited cards wins (up to 31).
31 Thirty One card game features:
Single player and multiplayer card game to play with family and friends
Choose own nickname
Set number of players 2 - 5
Set round winner bonus (give x number of points to winner)
Set target number of points to reach in order to win 1 game ("First to" option)
One game can contain multiple number of rounds or only one (for only one, set "First to " to 1)
Thirty and a half rule (if on, player will receive 30.5 points for any 3-of-a-kind)
Other options: Sound (on/off), AI gameplay speed.
Suitable for all ages
Do you love card games ? Then this is a must-play.
Thirty one is also known as Big Tonka, Schwimmen, Nickel Nock, Blitz, Clinker, Klinker, Skat, Cadillac in south Louisiana and Mississippi, Cad in Pennsylvania, Whammy! in central Indiana, and as Skedaddle, Snip Snap Snoop, Schnautz and Schnitzel in other countries. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty-one_(card_game)
Love this game already ? Or you want to add a new rule or improve the game? Then consider leaving a review with your opinion.
Enjoy the game.