Toilet Guy Time Management
by: Rottz Games • 1.1K
Manage this frenzy men's toilet simulation! Playing Toilet Guy is like playing a time management game such as restaurant games but on hard mode:
• Expand your toilet and build more urinals to accommodate the ever-growing customers flow.
• Build upgrades to improve your efficiency.
• Keep the customers happy and get extra tips.
• Build Radios and TVs to keep the customers easy.
• Touch urinals to send the customers there. Drag to move them between urinals.
Can you do all of this at the same time? You will need quick fingers and strategical thinking to survive longer.
Some ground rules:
• Peeing side by side will make your customers unhappy. The unwritten urinal rule.
• A very dirty toilet will get your customers mad.
• And happy customers will give you an extra tip.
• VIPs might tip a Gem.
• Janitors (except the starting free one) are fully paid on each shift, so only hire them if really needed.
Toilet Guy is a relentless action business sim game with elements of a time management game. Contact us with suggestions or questions.