by: Thinice • 902
Sometimes here at Appszoom we find out little yet bright jewels deeply hidden at the bottom of the huge dumpster the Store is becoming, and we can say that Twin Robots fits pretty well this claim.
It's a simple, beautiful game, halfway a puzzle and a platformer, where you have to find some keys and the exit to the level. The newness is that you control two different robots and puzzles are solved by the teamwork between them, sharing out energy and time. On-screen controls are fine, but need some adaptation time at the beginning.
It's an original and entertaining game to be played solo, with a great level design, but it can also be played by two players in co-op mode via Bluetooth gamepads.
by Peter , Appszoom
May 28, 2014
As featured in TegraZone, Twin Robots is a 2.5D platformer where you can switch control between two little robots; They have been imprisoned and need to find the way out of each level! You can play alone or with a friend in local co-op multiplayer, so that each player controls one robot.
You'll be running, jumping & solving puzzles together, but beware: Both robots are battery-powered so they consume energy in everything they do! Watch out for their battery levels! You can also transfer energy from one robot to the other so that both can safely reach the exit. Sharing is caring :-)
• Strategy thinking: Manage your energy levels through the level so that you can safely reach the exit & charge the last door to open it.
• Puzzle solving: some levels require both robots to help eachother in order to solve easy puzzles.
• Smooth gameplay: You can adjust the framerate and the overall graphic quality from the config. screen, so it better fits the capabilities of your device.
• Local co-op multiplayer action!
• Achievements: Try to get them all!
• Great controller support: On-screen controls are nice but a gamepad makes the game more enjoyable.
Note: To unlock the multiplayer mode you'll need 2 bluetooth gamepads connected to your device.
1.- Tested & working:
• NVIDIA SHIELD (The portable model, not the new Android TV model)
• Amazon Fire Game Controller
• Snakebyte iDroid:con
• OUYA Game Controller
2.- Not tested, but they should work:
• Moga Pro & Moga Pro Power (HID Mode)
• XBOX360 gamepad & several of its clones
• Several other generic bluetooth gamepads may work as well, as long as they are HID compliant.
Super game !!! Love it I just can't believe that its not so famous !!! Great job !! = D
Hard to believe more people haven't purchased this game yet! If you're looking for something different to play, this is definitely worth a look.