by: Took 1982 Peter • 176
MP3 Cutter Free to manage ringtone files. rename Remix, Delete, Edit, set as Alarm/Notification Tone. MP3, WAV, AAC/M4A, AMR Voicemail files in SD card.
Assign ringtone to one or more contacts. Program Set start & end for the playlist audio clip, using an optional touch interface. Record an /music for editing. Cut trim the best part of song and save it as Ringtone/Alarm/Music File Tone.
Program can preview demo before saving. Record from microphone a new single audio clip to rename edit. Copy, Cutter and paste. creates ringtone, alarms, and notifications from telephone MP4, WAV,AAC/MP4, 3GPP/AMR Voicemail rockstar files. You can record own live audio and this new MP3 loop editor can edit and trim the best result parts from playlist
- Create Cutter unlimited Alarm / Notification Tone of custom lengths
- Set start & end for the audio clip using touch interface.
- Option to Name the new cut clip while saving it as Music/Alarm/Notification Tone.
- Record loop button at top left of app to record an /music for editing.
- Play the selected portion, including an indicator cursor and auto scrolling of the waveform.
- Supports microphone MP3, WAV, AAC, AMR Voicemail and most other playlist song formats.
- Share creation with friends
- Tap anywhere on the wave & the built-in popular song player starts playing at that position.
- Micro-editing functions 0.01 seconds length
- Click on the song list to quickly enter the cutting interface.
- Cut editing remix, delete Paste, Copy Available
- Apply your creation as remix, alarm, notification sound
- Set the new clip result as default song or assign to contacts, using this ringtone editor.
- Categories with sort options
Make notification tones for alarm clocks, and contacts
Easily create own splice from music, cut loop single MP3 files. Make own MP3 editor and splice editing telephone application.
Simply select a song Cutter, swipe the wave, select a short clip, and create your ringtone. It's so easy You can even record a live wave and this popular MP4 AAC editor can edit and trim the best parts from it for free.
Copy audio files to your SD card using a USB cable, or get using the internet. Tap anywhere on the waveform to start playing at that position.