Notify! is a helpful notification widget which allows you to check everything on your lock screen.
First of all, you need to make sure you grant access to it.
Secondly, you should choose your preferred layout and select the apps you think are more important so they're shown on the widget.
Finally, add the widget to your home or lock screen and start enjoying its perks.
The design of the widget is minimalist and visually appealing, so we can't find anything wrong with the app.
Nhancify is the developer of Notify!, a new way of receiving your notifications, and only the ones you wish to get. The tutorial is clear and straight, so you won't probably have any problems when learning how to use it.
by Anna , Appszoom
May 07, 2014
Notify! is a notification widget that displays incoming notification on the lock screen / home screen.
- display detailed notification content.
- simple and clean display of incoming notification.
- customize which app notification will be displayed.
- customize widget appearance. (Pro version)
[AddictiveTips] Notify! Selectively View Notifications From Apps On Your Home & Lock Screen
[FnetMobile] App Review “Notify” – zeigt Statusnachrichten auf dem Lockscreen an
[AppZoom] "Lock Screen Notifications"
- Weather info, traffic info on the screenshots are from Google Now Notification
- Notify! only supports Android 4.3 and above.
- Notify! needs notification access permission to be granted, so it can receive incoming notifications.
- Full Network Access : this is needed for android-feedback feature only.
Thank you for all the support. All ideas will be automatically move to Todo list and it may or may not be implemented. if it is a Bug, then it will be solved on the next iteration.
Development Progress update : https://plus.google.com/115098903908071943518/posts/MW1pKc9Pp7n
Have a bug report or feature request? contact email@example.com.
How to add widget to lockscreen
Galaxy S5 - lockscreen widget is not supported - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2713256