ArtFlow: Paint Draw Sketchbook
by: Artflow Studio • 22.2K
ArtFlow • Tablet Sketchbook is a well-crafted and professional sketchbook especially design for tablets or big devices. The app will allow artists and creative people unleash their potential and make good use of all the included tools.
Usability is amazing and you will quickly learn how it all works. Use your fingers to zoom in and out and open the toolbox to reveal all the available tools you can use.
Well, there are some similar apps in the market, but that doesn't mean this isn't worth your time if you're searching for a highly professional yet easy-to-use sketchbook app.
Tags: artflow pro , art flow pro license , af art flow sketch art , artflow pro license , artflow studio active edge , artflow pro version , sketchbook , artflow complete , artflow code
by Ana , Appszoom
Jan 26, 2015
ArtFlow 2 is here!
Convert your tablet or phone into digital sketchbook with more than 80 paint brushes, smudge, fill and eraser tool. This fast and intuitive painting and drawing application will unlock full power of your imagination. With support for pressure sensitive pens (like Samsung's S Pen) you device will be changed into real canvas.
Important: this is free application with advanced features requiring pro license in-app purchase. Single licence purchase will activate all you devices associated with your Google account.
Features (some functions require pro license):
• High performance (GPU accelerated) paint engine
• 80+ brushes and tools (including smudge tool and gradient fill)
• Selection and selection masks
• Color adjustment (HSV, brightness & saturation and more)
• Infinite* undo and redo
• up to 16–32** layers with 11 different blending modes and global opacity
• Hi-res canvas - up to 2048x2048, 2560x2560 or 4096x4096**
• Separate flow (tip alpha) and opacity (stroke) control for brushes
• Non-incremental flow
• Material design inspired, fast, fluid, intuitive and accessible user interface
• Export to PSD (Photoshop image), PNG or JPEG
• Import images from gallery or directly from camera
• PSD (Photoshop image) import
• Pressure sensitive pen support
• Brush flow and size fade and dynamics
• Pressure simulation for touches***
• Configurable symmetry drawing mode
• Geometrical shapes (line, rectangle, oval) and guide (line, oval, focal, smooth)
• Active edge shortcut system
• NVIDIA DirectStylus support
• Palm rejection - no more accidental zooming and panning when drawing***
You can paint, sketch and draw with ease thanks to fast and fluid brush engine. ArtFlow aims to replace your physical sketchpad and become universal art studio type application for Android.
*) restricted by available device storage
**) depending on device and available memory
***) some devices are incompatible with pressure simulation and palm rejection
David Rivera (http://www.facebook.com/BlownHand)
Jon Mietling Portal Dragon (http://portaldragon.com)
Joel Ukeni (https://www.instagram.com/j.ukeni/)
Andrei Lanuza (http://plus.google.com/+AndreiLanuza)
David Mingorance (http://davidmingorance.weebly.com)
Geremy Arene (http://www.youtube.com/geremy902)
Unlicensed version limitation:
• 20 basic tools
• 2 layers
• Undo limited to 6 steps
• No PSD export