by: Infinite Studio Mobile • 31.3K
This is version has been optimized for Galaxy Note with stylus.
Infinite Painter provides you a canvas with professional painting tools. It includes multitude of brushes designed to replicate realistic mediums. You can set color, brush, trace, effects... among many other stuff to create professional paintings just with your finger. And you ability, of course.
This is one of the most professional apps in this regard we've tried. It's specially recommended to be used on a Galaxy Note with stylus (actually, there's an specific optimized version for it). However, it can be used in any other smartphone or tablet. Accuracy on drawing will depend the screentouch response and screensize of your device, anyway, it's been optimized to offer a user-friendly experience.
You can save your project, apply layers, export the image with or without background. You can also import images from camera, gallery, Google image search or the current painting itself. After importing you can edit it to your own: re-size, rotate, flip, recolor...
Whatever you did expect from a painter app, you'll find in Infinite Painter.
Tags: infinite painter , telechargement gratuit de apps freenote , infinite painter note , szoom/_applications/productivity/infintepainterfreenote_l , infinite painter tablet , galaxy note wholesale cheap cheapest review reviews forum forums , infinity painter , как работать с freenote , infinite painter galaxy note
by Manu , Appszoom
Apr 24, 2012
We are not Sketchbook.
We are not Photoshop.
We are not Procreate.
We are Infinite Painter.
Superior brushes - The most advanced painting engine on tablets
• 80+ natural brush presets
• Create new brushes
• Change brush settings with ease
• Brushes interact realistically with paper textures
Superior tools - A place for everything
• Experiment with four types of symmetry
• Layers and Photoshop blend modes
• Create clean lines with guides: Line, Ellipse, Pen, Lazy, and Protractor
• Draw 3D cityscapes with five different perspective guides
• Selection and clipping masks
Superior interface - Everything in its place
• It’s simple. It’s organized. It’s out of the way.
• Organized workflows:
Paint - Sketch, Paint, and Blend
Clone - Turn a photo into a painting
Edit - Adjust color, Liquify, Pattern, Crop, or add a filter
• Move your favorite tools to the top bar for quicker access
• Transform multiple layers simultaneously
• Transform tool: Translate, Scale, Rotate, Flip, Distort, and Skew
• Create seamless patterns with the Pattern tool
• Liquify tool: Move, Bloat, Pinch, Swirl, or Ripple
• Gradient and Pattern Fill
• Reference images
• Rotate and flip the canvas
Import and export
• Import and export PSD layers
• Add images from Gallery, Camera, or search the web
• Export images as JPEG, PNG, PSD, or ZIP
• Share to Infinite Painter community, PEN.UP, or Instagram
• Search millions of colors, palettes, and patterns via ColourLovers
Artwork provided by: