by: joaosimoes • 581
At upper part of display Slide from left to right to increase the Partial Counter or Slide from right to left do decrease the Partial Counter
At lower part of display Slide from left to right to increase the Note Number or Slide from right to left do decrease the Note Number
GpsTrip is a simple GPS odometer measure km / Miles:
- There are two measure, one measure Total and another measure Partial.
- Information coordinates on Decimal, Degrees Minutes, Degrees Minutes and Seconds, UTM and MGRS.
- Information on Speed, Maximum Speed, Average Speed, Altitude, Heading, Sum of ascents, descents of Sum, Average Speed Partial, Time, Chronometerm, Timer, Number of Note.
- Save Track and Waypoint in GPX or KML format.
- Measure in Kilometers or Miles.
Language English, Italian, Spanish, French , Portuguese and German
It's a rally computer application, also widely used in off road 4x4 with roadbook and rally regularidad, TSD
The higher value is the measure Partial, below the Total,
4 boxes are configurable with lots of extras (time, stopwatch, speed altitude, etc.), the 2 fields above the RESET are the GPS coordinates.
When you tap the Screen, increases the "Number of Notes" and resets the counter Partial.
- Full Version and FREE, no SPAM or Advertising
Tags: gpstrip , terra trip gratis , terratrip , terratrip gratis , gps total ascent descent , gpstripper