by: Dave Tucker • 3
Your Business, your pocket...
Accountabillity is a tool for any business that needs to get a handle on daily reports, supplier invoices, employee time and location, job/client invoicing and a real-time snapshot of any job or project. All data is entered or viewed on both your phone and your computer.
1. Daily Report uses Google’s Voice to Text to capture job specific notes and convert them to text that is stored in a cloud database accessed through a secure website. The Daily Report is free. Subsequent modules will be charged a modest monthly subscription fee.
2. TimeTracker uses the GPS features of your Android phone to keep track of your employee’s hours and locations. The labor data is automatically synced to your account and can be exported to an Excel spreadsheet for use by payroll and bookkeeping software. Currently we are working with some of our larger clients to integrate this data into ADP and Timberline Software automatically. In the future it will be automatically synced with the Job Invoicing/Dashboard Module.
Upcoming modules include:
3. inVoice lets you use Google’s Voice to Text to quickly turn your supplier’s paper invoices into searchable electronic records. You can add all the details and/or take a photo and link it to a minimal electronic invoice for a complete record. Supplier Invoice Link – imports supplier electronic invoices, statements and payments. All supplier invoices will be integrated with your Job Invoice/Dashboard, see module #4.
• Beta testing begins February 15th, 2012
• Launch March 1st, 2012
4. Job Invoicing/Dashboard – system generates a job invoice using real time data collected from the preceding modules. Your job invoices can be printed, emailed and exported. The Dashboard assembles the same data for a graphic display of each job’s real time status.
• Beta testing begins March 15th, 2012
• Launch April 1st, 2012
Tags: taking job notes , accountabillity