by: VMware Workspace ONE • 9.1K
AirWatch Inbox for Android is a secure, containerized email client that provides complete separation of enterprise and personal data on devices. Protected with AES-256 bit encryption, AirWatch Inbox is configured with advanced data loss prevention capabilities to secure sensitive corporate data, while providing you with quick access to corporate email, calendar and contacts. AirWatch Inbox is ideal for highly regulated deployments and BYOD programs.
Note: AirWatch Inbox works in conjunction with and is managed through configurable system settings within the admin console. AirWatch Inbox will not operate without the required AirWatch infrastructure. Please contact your IT administrator before installing AirWatch Inbox.
Key Features of AirWatch Inbox :
• Protect with AES-256 bit encryption
• Protect with password/pin authentication
• Create, rename and delete folders and subfolders
• Search for email by ‘To’ and ‘Subject’
• Filter flagged, unread and high priority email
• Preview attachments before opening
• Perform bulk actions to emails
• Support HTML email
• Insert custom signatures automatically
• Support Exchange ActiveSync (EAS)
• View all events and respond to invites
• See chronological list of events for each day
• Create, edit and delete contacts
• Call and send messages to contacts
• Search for contacts in Global Address List
Steps for Activation:
1. Download and install AirWatch Inbox on your device through the Google Play Store.
2. Enroll your device with the AirWatch Agent
3. Based on a profile set by your IT administrator, AirWatch Inbox configures itself and prompts you for additional inputs.
4. Once you complete the configuration steps as prescribed by your administrator, AirWatch Inbox starts syncing your email, calendar and contacts.
To optimize security and productivity for your device, VMware will need to collect some device identity information, such as:
• Phone Number
• Serial Number
• UDID (Universal Device Identifier)
• IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identifier)
• SIM Card Identifier
• Mac Address
• Currently Connected SSID
Tags: airwatch client , airwatch corporate email unable to open phone , airwatch not syncronizing calendar , airwatch launcher 4.0 , airwatch battery drain , airwatch inbox compatibility , airwatch outlook , airwatch sync calendar , samsung airwatch error