APEX 2012 EXPO
The APEX EXPO is the only event exclusive to experts and decision-makers committed to elevating the level of the airline passenger experience from around the world. It is the industry's 4-day premier event featuring top-notch education and the latest and most comprehensive display of airline related technologies, products and services.
Sessions address key issues within the industry that are included but not limited to technology standards, content issues, connectivity, seat and IFE integration, social media and much more! Airlines and vendors attend education sessions side-by-side to exchange ideas, perspectives and insight in dynamic discussions.
Meet representatives from nearly 100 airlines and nearly 200 vendor companies during informal industry mixers. APEX networking opportunities are specifically designed to help you gather ideas and information, strategize with associates, and add valuable contacts to your portfolio.
The APEX Exhibit Hall is a one-stop shopping experience for airlines. Itís the global marketplace for airline related products, content, programming, technology and services. Experience first-hand the latest industry roll-outs in content, technology, equipment and service that will differentiate your business.
This app will help you plan your day and contains:
- Information on EXPO registration, meals, APEX AGM and Press Office.
- A detailed schedule of the education sessions, exhibition hours and networking events across the 4 days which can be filtered by time, type and location.
- A list of exhibitors with company summary and contact information.
- Information on the APEX association, board of directors, committees and staff.
- A 'My Favs' feature, which stores all education sessions and exhibitors, you have 'favourited' and any notes you have made on them.
- A floorplan and key.
- Information on the APEX Passenger Choice Awards, Avion Awards and the Lifetime Achievement Award.
- An APEX Twitter feed.
Tags: event expo applications screenshots