by: ManageEngine • 67
The Android app for Applications Manager offers mobile access to Applications Manager, the application performance monitoring solution from ManageEngine. You can now track the availability and performance of your business-critical applications anytime, from anywhere.
Get notified of app outages or health problems in real time and quickly address issues before your users are impacted. Perform basic troubleshooting functions and take corrective actions from the comfort of your Android devices.
- Get an overview of the health, availability and performance status of your apps and servers.
- Get real time push notifications about app availability and health problems.
- View downtime info of apps and servers.
- Sort apps based on the health severity.
- Sort notifications (Critical, Warning and Clear) based on the time they were generated.
- Perform actions (Clear and Acknowledge) on alarms.
- Manage, un-manage, poll and ping monitors.
This app is compatible with all Android smartphones and tablets using OS 2.3 or later.
To use this app, you must log in with your existing Applications Manager credentials. The server name should be host name with fully qualified domain name or IpAddress.