BluePiano Keyboard Wedge
by: TEC-IT • 247
This soft-keyboard enables any app to capture and process data from arbitrary Bluetooth devices. App modifications are not required.
BluePiano works as a so-called Bluetooth keyboard wedge: in addition to manual typing or voice input, this keyboard is able to receive and process data from external Bluetooth devices (e.g. barcode scanners, Bluetooth scales, Raspberry Pis, any data collection, measurement- or scientific equipment supporting the Bluetooth Serial Port Profile / Bluetooth SPP).
The received data is immediately converted into virtual keystrokes, which are then forwarded to the currently active input field of your target app. Voilà - the data appears in your app as typed by yourself.
Another benefit of BluePiano is the capability to scan barcodes with the built-in camera scanner and its ability to read NFC tags. Again – the scanned data is inserted into the active app like keyed in by the user.
Just give it a try and test the free demo version. The free version displays a demo text in random intervals. You may upgrade to the full/paid version at any time.
• Ensures automated, fast and accurate data collection
• Works with almost any target app
• Data acquisition without copy/paste or manual typing
• Reduces typing efforts and input errors
• No modifications of the target apps are required
• Compatible with all Bluetooth devices supporting the serial port profile (SPP, RFCOMM)
• Built-in camera barcode scanner
• Built-in NFC tag reader
• State-of-the-art keyboard layout
• Multiple input languages, voice input, word suggestions, dictionary support
• Advanced features like swipe to scan (ideal for operation with work gloves)
• Highly customizable
• Device-command support (send trigger sequences to external devices)
• Always show keyboard option
In case of problems, questions or requests please contact our free support: email@example.com (mail) / TECITSupport (Skype).
Tags: bluepiano , bluetooth spp ime , bluetooth spp keyboard wedge , spp keyboard , spp bluetooth , bt spp to kb , bluetooth keyboard review , bluetooth spp keyboard , external bluetooth keyboard
by Mohammadadam Irman
Dec 11, 2013 | "Great"
by mike s
Oct 17, 2013 | "Good"
5 stars, but (just as others here have done too) -2 stars for demo mode behavior. Id rather a popup than data manipulation.
by Stephen Zura
Dec 11, 2012 | "Good"
-2 Stars for tampering with Scanned Data. App works great but not sure if it is $20 great. For the Record works perfect with A500 running ICS and Samsung Galaxy Nexus running JB