Business Communications. MBA
by: Digi117 Appstore • 1
* The most qualitative content to learn Business Communications *
Download this learning tool to start implementing successful communication techniques and make your work days more productive and efficient right now.
This application provides you with all the information and tools to enhance your written, speaking and non-verbal communication skills. Covering concepts range from communications as a process and effective written communication styles, to new communication technologies and even more.
The app includes
- rich knowledge base
- examples and illustrations
- practical applications and procedures
- exhibits, graphs,diagrams, and much more.
It is developed by the market leader INTERSOG based on the work of Professor and bestselling author Dr. Jae K. Shim.
Dr. Jae K. Shim is one of the most respected accounting and finance experts in the world. He is a professor of business at California State University, Long Beach and CEO of Delta Consulting Company, a financial consulting and training firm.
Dr. Shim received his M.B.A. and Ph.D. degrees from the University of California at Berkeley (Haas School of Business). Dr. Shim has been a consultant to commercial and nonprofit organizations for over 30 years.
● Communication as a process
● Choosing appropriate words
● Writing effective sentences
● Writing paragraphs and compositions
● Planning messages for reader reaction
● Writing about the routine and the pleasant
● Writing about the unpleasant
● Writing to persuade
● Writing special letters
● Preparing personal resumes
● Writing application letters
● The report process and research methods
● Organizing reports
● Using graphics in reports
● Writing the report
● Finishing the report
● Preparing memorandums and short reports
● Listening and making oral presentations
● New technology in business communication
● 19 full-text course divided by chapters
● Guide to writing press releases
● Interactive flashcards for subject review
● Comprehensive chapter-level tests
● Explanations of right and wrong answers
● No Internet connection required to operate.
Tags: writtenspeaking , business communication , mba exam of bussiness communication , business communications images , papeis de parede com temas empresariais , mba communication test , mba business communications test , mba business communication exam reviewer , english business communication