CamCard Free - Business Card R
by: INTSIG • 119.9K
CamCard captures business card images by using your phone back camera as a scanner. It catches first names, last name, phone, e-mail, address and other extra info and put it into form labels. By this way you will be able to turn a physical business card into a vcard. Once you've caught all the data, confirm that everything is in its label and save it You will be able then to save the contact to your phonebook or to the app database, save it to your Gmail account or share it by SMS or other means. It also scans the image of the business card if it has one.
It has to be said that the scanning is quite accurate and it did it well with all the card we've tried. One of the features we really liked is the QR code generation/recognition for contact's content. And also that it has support business card recognition for several languages. CamCard has been integrated with LinkedIn and you can search/invite the card holder directly from the app.
Take in account that this is the Lite version, that will allow you to scan less than 10 business card each week. But if you need to scan more than that amount per week you'll need to upgrade to the paid versions which costs ($11.99).
CamCard has been developed by IntSig Information Co., Ltd, an app developer who has just launched this app (and its different versions) to the market with remarkably success.
This app is especially useful for those who constantly get business card from contacts and want to put in order them safely in his/her device. If that's your case, give it a try. But take in account that the Lite version let you scan maximum 10 business cards per week. If you need more, you'll have to upgrade to the unlimited version.
Tags: camcard lite business card r , camcard lite apk , camcard , camcard lite , cam card lite , camcard lite business card r apk , cam card , card cam lite , camcard vs camcard lite
by Emmanuel , Appszoom
Jun 16, 2011
No. 1 business card app, loved by 100 million users
* Top Developer on Google Play
* Must-Have Apps for Salespeople – Inc.com
* Bringing Order to the Chaos of Business Cards - The New York Times
* The business cards just jump into your phones – CBS TV
CamCard is the easiest app to manage and exchange business cards, the perfect fit for sales people, entrepreneurs, business developers or marketing experts, and anyone who want to be one.
* Scan and store your business cards, never miss a card
* Exchange e-cards with people nearby
* Add notes & reminders to contacts
* Get contact updates. Be the first one to say congrats
* Enrich your profile to tell people more about yourself
* Search contacts’ company news to start a good conversation
* Navigate to contact addresses in Map
* Access contact information across multiple devices
* Manage contacts from all over the world with 17 recognition languages
*Free version: You can scan up to 200 cards in free version
Recognition languages: Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Korean, Norwegian, Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Hungarian, Italian, Swedish, and Russian.
CamScanner – Document scanning and sharing app.
Contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook Twitter Google+: CamCard