Chase Mobile Checkout
by: JPMorgan Chase • 2.2K
Accept credit cards for your business with your smartphone or tablet.
With a merchant services account and card reader from Chase and a smartphone or tablet, use Chase Mobile Checkout to accept payments on-the-go, virtually anywhere in the U.S., at any time.
Extend Your Business
• Be ready to take your customers’ payments when and where they are located.
• Take your business with you. Be able to process payments when you are away from your business, computer or credit card terminal.
• Allow additional employees to accept credit card payments on their smartphone or tablet.
Streamline Your Business
• Create a product catalog for easy checkout.
• Live, U.S. based, 24/7 telephone customer support.
• Have one payment processing relationship: Single statement, centralized reporting and one number to call for any issues.
• Customize your employees’ access.
Make It Easy For Your Customers
• Conduct faster transactions. If your customers are waiting in line, add an additional payment acceptance terminal with your smartphone or tablet.
• Bring the transaction to your customer. Allow your customers to pay anywhere in your store. Allow customers to pay for deliveries at the time of receipt.
• Send customers’ electronic receipts via email or text.
Help Protect Your Customers and Your Business
• Credit card information is encrypted at the time of the card swipe or insertion and during transmission and processing.
• Geo-location features allow you to determine the location of the transaction, which helps with dispute settlement. Location map is printed on receipt.
Take Your Business With You
• Easier reconciliation. View information about your Chase merchant services account from your smartphone or tablet.
• Search for individual transactions and review account activity.
• Process refunds and voids.
To process transactions, you must have a merchant services account with Chase, install the Chase Mobile Checkout app on your mobile device and use a mobile card reader from Chase. In order to pair your mobile device with the reader, it must meet minimum requirements of Android 5.0 and Bluetooth 4.0. Businesses are required to complete an application and agree to terms and conditions at the time of enrollment. All businesses are subject to credit approval. Merchant services are provided by Paymentech, LLC (“Chase”), a subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
There is no charge to download this app, but depending on your merchant service account terms, there may be charges associated with the purchase and shipment of the card reader. When using the app, message and data rates may apply. Such charges include, but are not limited to, those from your communications service provider. In addition, all applicable processing fees outlined in the merchant services contract with Chase will be assessed for all transactions initiated through the app.
Transaction processing may be interrupted for various reasons, including service outages affecting your smartphone or tablet, wireless or Internet provider, technology failures, and system capacity limitations.
You can make sure you’re getting the very latest security and features CMC has to offer by changing your personal device’s settings to update the app automatically.
Android is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Tags: chase mobile checkout , chase mobile checkout fees , chase mobile checkout costs , chase paymentech mobile checkout , chasemoblecheckout , chase mobile checkout fee , how much for chase mobile checkout , chase paymentech card reader not working on galaxy 3 , paymentech card reader not working on galaxy s3