***Please use it to find jobs only in the US***
The easiest way to find the largest selection of customer service jobs and customer service gigs.
Are you looking for a new job? Do you have experience working in customer service? If so, your chances of getting a job increase by applying for positions that you are qualified for. In other words, you are making the right choice by finding customer service jobs and customer service gigs to apply for.
As for finding those jobs, let Customer Service JobFinder help.
With Customer Service JobFinder, you are able to search ALL the best job sites at once. Gone are the days of having to search for Monster jobs, then Indeed jobs, then CareerBuilder jobs, and so forth. One search does it all!
Finding customer service gigs and service jobs no longer has to be stressful or time-consuming.
How It Works
Our Customer Service JobFinder job search app is designed to search all the best job search sites for you at once. When searching those sites, it takes your search criteria into consideration. It pulls jobs that meet your search criteria. Since it searches 100s of job search websites at once, our job search tool will show you Indeed jobs, Monster jobs, Career Builder jobs, and more!
* Enter in a search word or phrase. We recommend searching with a job title.
* Key in your zip code OR your city and state.
* Select a radius to search.
* Click the box to search in titles only to only see job posts where your keyword was used in the job title.
* Submit your search and watch as your screen fills up with jobs hiring now!
* See a short summary of each job on your screen.
* Take advantage of multiple features – forward listings onto friends, email a job to yourself to apply for later, add a job to your favorites list, delete jobs, and more!
* Search ALL the best job sites at once
* Set your search to only search in "titles" for the best results
* See job listings for jobs hiring now that meet all of your search criteria
* See a short summary of each job; click a listing to see the full job post
* Sort your jobs list based on location or title
* Easily start a new search to search for different jobs or to try a new job title
* Forward a job post to others via Facebook/Twitter/email
* Remove a job from your search results
* Add a job to your favorites list
* Select all jobs or unselect them all at once
* Forward multiple job listings onto others via Facebook/Twitter/email
* Add multiple jobs to your favorites list
* Delete multiple jobs at once
* Easily pull up your favorite’s list
* Add resume to our extensive Resume Finder database where it will appear at the TOP of searches!
*POST jobs for free. Let job seekers find your job openings and apply
* And MORE
Job Search Tips
Read a job listing to ensure you quality for the job. If you do not meet or come close to meeting the qualifications, don’t count on landing a job interview.
You can add a resume to our database and we’ll use it for our Android Resume Finder. By uploading your job seekers resume, it will appear at the TOP of searches!
If you want to apply for jobs via the Customer Service JobFinder with your resume stored on your computer, email the job listing to yourself via our easy share feature.
Do not put all your eggs in one basket. Don’t stop job searching and don’t stop applying for jobs until you have officially landed a job. Scoring a job interview is good, but it isn’t a guarantee.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or need troubleshooting assistance. We can customize any of our apps to fit your own personal or business wants and needs.
Tags: business customer