Droid Scan Pro PDF
by: Trans-code Design • 419
Droid Scan does, as its name implies, scans of all kind of documents, business card and whatever you want to scan before saving it or uploading it. Beyond sharing it via Gmail, there's an option to integrate the image with OCR files by Google Goggles and Evernote. If you're an HP printer owner, the iPrint sharing will also interest you.
Image processing is really fast and its main strength is its edge and border detection. There are a couple of editing options- brightness and contrast - and a menu to choose saving as JPG or PDF file.
In conclusion, a nice app. If you're messing around all day long with business cards all little but important documents, this app will make your life easier.
Tags: droid scan pro pdf , droid scan pro , scan to pdf , droid scan , droid scan pro pdf apk , scan pdf , droid scan pro pdf 4.3 apk , scanner pro , droid scan pro pdf apk 4.3
by Peter , Appszoom
Sep 05, 2011
Turn your phone or tablet into a portable document scanner. Transform images captured with your camera into professional multi-page PDF documents in just a few clicks.
** Ultimate privacy: image transformations take place entirely on your device, and no information is shared with third parties unless you request it.
** No subscription: after your one-time purchase of this app, you can create unlimited scans without paying ever again.
** Free version available (Droid Scan Lite): please try it first to make sure this app is compatible with your device.
** 24 hour money back guarantee. Email email@example.com if you are not satisfied.
Droid Scan Pro has these unique, state of the art features:
- Ultra high resolution scans that preserve most of the pixels in the original photo after conversion and enhancement.
- Multiple image enhancement modes: full color, bleached color, grey scale, black and white.
- Document shape recognition, for perfectly shaped, professional-looking scans in standard formats like US Letter, US Legal, A4, A3, etc.
- Support for architectural and engineering paper sizes.
- Batch processing, so that multi-page documents can be created with just a few taps.
- Built-in integration with Box OneCloud and Google Docs.
- Compatible with most cloud storage providers including Box and Dropbox.