by: Grupio • 3
SciX is the annual FACSS meeting. The SciX conference represents the future of international scientific exchange in the fields of analytical sciences – comprehensive, intimate, all inclusive – and is built on the international legacy of the FACSS meeting and the support of our member organizations
The twelve (12) FACSS member organizations:
· ACS – Analytical Division
· AES Electrophoresis Society
· American Society for Mass Spectrometry
· The Coblentz Society
· Council for Near Infrared Spectroscopy
· International Society of Automation - Analysis Div.
· Infrared and Raman Discussion Group
· North American Society for Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy
· Royal Society of Chemistry
· Society for Applied Spectroscopy
· Spectroscopical Society of Japan
SciX is the National Meeting of the Society for Applied Spectroscopy
· FACSS/SciX 2014 Event Program schedule and session details.
· List of Speakers and sessions.
· Poster Sessions
· FACSS Awards
· SciX Exhibitor information and booth location
· Program and Conference Sponsors
· Personalized Program scheduler
· Maps & Location
· Event Resources: General Information, Social events, Student events, Hotel information, Area Attractions and more