File Explorer (Plus Add-On)
by: NextApp, Inc. • 2.8K
Made with the power user in mind, File Explorer lets you explore your device’s files along with the option to send files to another user via Wi-Fi or if you device has it via NFC. You can also open up multiple windows within this app, and if you happen to transfer files that are zipped with RAR or ZIP file extensions, you can extract them. If you also love saving everything in the cloud, File Explorer lets you upload important files to the most popular cloud storage services.
File Explorer features Google’s beautiful new Material Design, making for a clean, sleek, and intuitive experience. File Explorer currently supports Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive, and a few other cloud services. It’s also relatively lightweight and it’s highly customizable.
The last update has brought issues with useful features like multiple window support and writing files to the SD card.
Tags: file explorer root addon , file explorer root add on , fx file explorer plus , fx plus add-on , file explorer plus , file explorer plus 1.0.5 , fx plus add on , root addon , file explorer plus adddons
Feb 12, 2016
FX Plus adds media, networking, and cloud capabilities to FX File Explorer.
If you experience any issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIS IS ONLY A LICENSE KEY, NOT AN APPLICATION. You must have the free FX File Explorer application installed to use this add-on; download it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nextapp.fx
*** WE HAVE A 24-HOUR REFUND POLICY ***
If you're not completely satisfied, just email email@example.com with your "Google Order Number" (from your receipt email) within 24 hours and we'll refund your purchase. The Google Play Store only provides refunds within 15 minutes of a purchase.
Please note that this product DOES NOT add root capabilities. For root access, please instead download the free Root add-on: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nextapp.fx.rr
THIS IS ONLY A LICENSE KEY. You must have FX File Explorer installed for it to work. This add-on will not appear in your application launcher. Its functionality is accessed within FX: you will see two new categories appear on the FX homescreen: "Internet and Network" and "Media" (as shown in the first screenshot). Please install FX and try it out before purchasing: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nextapp.fx
* Create and extract AES-128 and AES-256 encrypted zip files; browse file contents, view images/media without decrypting
* Browse/manage installed applications
* Browse image and video collections
* Browse audio by artist, album, playlist, or view all tracks
* Rearrange playlists with drag and drop (multiple files can be rearranged by selecting them)
Network / Cloud Capabilities:
* [NEW] FX Connect: Transfer files and media between two phones directly; connect with NFC or Wi-Fi
* [NEW] FX Web Access: Browse and manage files and media using your computer's web browser
* Windows networking (SMB)
* FTP (including secure FTP-S and FTP-ES)
* SSH FTP (Secure Shell FTP)
* Cloud Storage: Google Drive (incl. Google Docs), Dropbox, SugarSync, Box (Box.net), and SkyDrive (SkyDrive requires Android 2.2 or later)
* Stream video and audio media files from SMB, FTP, SSH, Google Drive, Dropbox, SugarSync, Box, and SkyDrive to media player applications
* Browse the local network for Windows (SMB) shares
* Find FTP and SSH FTP local network shares using multicast DNS (mDNS) service discovery (Bonjour/Zeroconf/Avahi)
* Encrypted keyring (used to avoid entering sensitive passwords in public while not allowing access in event of device theft)
* Download and convert Google Drive / Google Docs files into Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OpenDocument, PDF, and other formats
* Send files via OBEX Push (also available on most devices in free version)
* Bluetooth FTP Client
* Discover / pair devices from within FX File Explorer