Glassdoor Job Search, Salaries & Reviews
by: Glassdoor Inc. • 88.1K
Sometimes you just wish you could warn future employees about the actual work environment of previous jobs. Your wish has come true. Hello, Glassdoor. Write a review of a current or previous employer (totally anonymously) to get the word out, be it good or bad.
Glassdoor is a one-stop shop: job search, read reviews written by current or previous employees of companies you are interested in applying to, see typical salaries to know what you should ask for, view interview experience, and jobs the company is currently offering.
Before you send out your application to just any old company, you can get the inside scoop. How is the management? Are the salaries what you need? Search what type of job you want and create separate job feeds for each potential position (barista, cashier, you name it). Click “Apply” and the app will take you to the website of the company to fill out the application. You can email a job posting to a friend or save it for yourself.
There should be an easier way to read the company reviews while looking at job postings instead of having to search the company separately. They should be connected. The app tries to do too much and can be a little cluttered and slow at times.
by Anna , Appszoom
May 19, 2015
Are you looking for job listings, vacancies, and the most comprehensive career community? You found it. Welcome to the top job seeker resource for Android.
Get an inside look into jobs and companies with Glassdoor Android app. Job seekers get access to the latest job listings as well as company reviews and salary reports, shared by those who know the company best – the employees. Research open jobs and your earning potential; see what it’s really like to work at thousands of companies worldwide. Job-hunting has never been so transparent, easy, and efficient. Discover why more and more employees use Glassdoor to find their next job and explore the job market.
Stop wasting your time with job boards, sites, or agencies. Go direct to the source with Glassdoor. Find all the information about job openings, companies hiring, reviews, and latest job offers. Glassdoor gives you all the tools you need in your arsenal to be the best Job hunter out there.
• Fast and easy-to-use job search
• Share and email your favorite jobs position
• Save jobs so you'll never miss out on a good career opportunity
• Have job alerts notify you of a new opening
• Use the "Know Your Worth" tool to reveal how your market value has trended over time; how your market value compares to typical workers in the same field; and also plot your current base pay.
• Submit your salary for some Career Karma
• See salary and compensation by company, job title, and location
• Research averages and ranges for base salaries, bonuses, stock options, and more
Company and Employers Reviews
• Read reviews from employees about the work environment, culture, senior leaders, and more
• View pros, cons, and advice to senior management
• Get opinions from current and former employees about specific companies
Interview Questions & Reviews
• Read reviews from applicants about the interview experience
• See the questions that top companies are asking applicants