Heartland Mobile - Restaurant
by: Heartland Payment Systems • 30
Accept credit cards anywhere, securely and reliably, for less, with the Heartland Mobile Payments app. Begin processing credit card payments right through your Android phone or tablet without paying additional set-up, monthly service, gateway or transaction fees.
• Secure – All transaction data is encrypted as swiped, and passed to Heartland for authorization, so sensitive card data is never stored on your mobile device or transmitted in the clear.
• Cost-Effective – Get everything you need from one source with no middlemen, outside gateways or third party providers to increase your costs.
• Reliable – Accept payments even when you’re in areas without Wi-Fi access or cellular service, using our Store & Forward feature.
• Comprehensive – Process card present, card not present (mail order, telephone order), voice authorization and other transaction types properly, minimizing time and cost while eliminating aggravation.
With the Heartland Mobile Payments app, you get the first truly comprehensive mobile payment solution developed by a payments processor. In order to use the Heartland Mobile Payment app, a Heartland merchant account is required.
*** FEATURES ***
• Accept payments via secure card swipe or keyed entry
• Process all major credit cards, corporate cards and Heartland gift cards
• Customizable email receipts for your customers
• Optional portable Bluetooth receipt printer
• Access detailed reports on your mobile device, or through Heartland’s InfoCentral reporting portal
• Electronic signature capture
• Add photos of purchased goods
• Record location of purchases
• Live customer support available 24/7/365
• Dedicated local sales representative
*** GETTING STARTED ***
Getting started is easy. Just download the free Heartland Mobile Payment and contact Heartland to setup a merchant account and obtain your Heartland encrypted card reader.
Learn more at HeartlandPaymentSystems.com or email HeartlandMobilePayments@e-hps.com
Tags: mobuyle restaurant , mobuyle , heartland mobile
by Lisa Mcgarah
Nov 28, 2016 | "Awesome"
It's really a good one