Little Property Tracker
by: Little Real Estate • 26
Little Property Tracker for Little Real Estate investors & tenants
Property investors – Little Property Tracker gives you complete control over your investment property file. It allows you to see instantly when your tenant has paid their rent, when the last inspection was done and when the rent was last increased. At the tap of a button you will see all your property data in real time.
Little Property Tracker lets your property manager proactively notify you of important changes to your rental properties. We can notify you when; funds are paid into your account, statements are issued, property inspections with photos are complete and when your rent has been increased.
You can also use the Little Property Tracker to directly contact your property team and view, download or email photos, statements and invoices.
Tenants - Little Property tracker lets you see when your rent is due, when it has been paid, and when your contract ends. Easily submit maintenance requests through the app.
How to switch your investment property to Little Real Estate to manage:
1. Have your property details ready including property address, current agents contact details and current rental amounts.
2. Click on this link www.littlerealestate.com.au/signupapp
3. Select your fee package and services
4. A Little representative will set up your access to Little Property Tracker.
Things you should know:
1. This service is only available to Little Real Estate standard and premium clients.
2. Mobile data downloading or internet usage charges may apply. Check with your internet service provider or your mobile phone service provider.
Copyright Little Real Estate Pty Ltd
Tags: rent tracker