by: Siemens AG • 57
Manufacturing 360 lets you experience digital manufacturing in an interactive factory environment.
Learn how to compete more effectively with next generation manufacturing technology, including advanced robotics and logistics simulation, closed-loop quality solutions, and the latest CAD/CAM software.
See how Tecnomatix and NX for Manufacturing can enable you to:
• Create leaner, more flexible processes
• Maximize performance of resources
• Hit quality and schedule targets
Siemens PLM Software provides real solutions for manufacturing.
The new name, Manufacturing 360 (MFG 360) reflects the expanded content:
• NEW section on part manufacturing
• Enhanced content on assembly manufacturing
• More video demonstrations of the software solutions
• Most recent success stories
• Latest news
• Redesigned user interface
Manufacturing 360 covers the complete digital manufacturing solution set from Siemens PLM Software.