by: 01 Media • 5
The Mastagni Law Firm provides first responders and private citizens with helpful resources and emergency tools to assist with on-the-job injuries and life-changing events.
· Accident Log to record pertinent information at the scene of a vehicle accident
· Ability to capture photos of accident scene and vehicle damage
· Medical Log in the event you are injured, an automated calendar will keep track of your doctor appointments, dates and allows for notes on medical recommendations
· 24-Hour access to call our attorneys to report a Critical Incident
· Exposure Report to submit to our attorneys in the event you have been exposed to a potentially hazardous element
· Helpful resources on Contract Negotiation
· Contact form to submit to our attorneys
Since 1976, we have been assisting police officers, firefighters, and other safety workers in matters ranging from internal discipline and criminal defense to wage and hour, disability, and workers' compensation claims. Our Sacramento law firm also represents their unions and labor associations in collective bargaining contract negotiations and other matters.
For over 37 years, the Sacramento law firm of Mastagni, Holstedt, Amick, Miller & Johnsen have served clients throughout California in a wide range of civil law matters, including labor and employment law, wage and hour litigation, personal injury, workers' compensation, disability retirement, Social Security disability appeals, and public employment contract negotiations.
Tags: john mastagni attorney at law