by: Microinvest • 88
Microinvest FastPOS for Android is an advanced application for automation of shops, pavilions, boutiques and mobile delivery solutions. The app is able to function independently as well as a part of a POS system with a central server for the database. Microinvest FastPOS for Android includes all the standard processes such as operator’s access by using a unique username and password, items selection, sales, documents print by standard or fiscal printer, exchanging data with a central server and integration with POS systems.
The app is integrable with a variety of barcode scanners, it involves a system for 1D and 2D barcodes recognition using the built-in device camera, fast and intuitive user interface.
All the specifics of the cashier's everyday work were taken into consideration while developing Microinvest FastPOS for Android. As a result the app is modified to meet all cashiers needs providing an optimum balance between simplicity and efficiency.
The advantages which Microinvest FastPOS for Android gives you are:
1. Incredibly fast work of the operators and convenience when accomplishing their daily activities;
2. Intuitive interface, easy to learn and accessible to every shop assistant;
3. Optimization of the time for serving one table by ensuring minimal processing time for an operation;
4. Low system requirements for the hardware device and compatibility with a wide range of Android devices;
5. Integration with any computer system for POS business;
6. Multi-language support, easy to translate to another language;
7. Adaptable to customer’s or software company requirements;
8. A valuable assistant for providing an immediate service.
Microinvest FastPOS for Android is able to work in 4 different regimes for data exchange:
1. As a part of the Microinvest Warehouse Pro POS software system (http://www.en.microinvest.net) through a central SQL server (MS SQL or MySQL);
2. As a Demo with autonomously embedded database without connection to another system;
3. As an extension to already exciting POS system via FTP communication and CSV files for exchanging data. On-Line or Off-Line work mode;
4. In a Windows network, shared Shared Disk and CSV files.
The ability to connect via Wi-Fi and GPRS technology is a big advantage of the app. This allows remote work and accumulation of sales to a central server, operating in a network and multi-users interface.
Install the app and check how it works with real data. Change the settings and enjoy the benefits of Microinvest FastPOS for Android! For more information visit www.en.microinvest.net