Neil Flit Law Accident App
by: Legal Apps Production • 3
Be prepared with the Neil Flit Auto Accident App!
Why download Auto Accident App?
The Car Crash application is one of those things you don’t think you will ever need, until you do. And when you do, you’ll be glad you took a few seconds to download it. Auto Accident App provides straightforward to-do’s, fact and evidence gathering tools to ensure you or your loved one are informed and protected when moving vehicle accidents happen. None of us like to think about it, but auto accidents do happen.
Auto Accident App features:
- Camera, voice recorder and text notepad provide all you will need to record all of the pertinent data about any moving vehicle accident.
- Invaluable FAQ section containing important information about the appropriate procedures to prepare for and handle any moving vehicle accident.
- Time saving forms to clearly collect accident information from the other parties (drivers, witnesses, passengers etc.)
- Automatic GPS locator which aides in recording critical accident facts like traffic patterns and driving conditions.
- Call emergency number 911 or instantly contact our law firm.
About Law Offices of Neil Flit
Protecting the Rights of Atlanta Personal Injury Victims
Have you or someone that you love recently been involved in a preventable accident? If you have recently been injured by something such as a defective product, a dangerous drug or medical malpractice, it is important that you take the necessary steps towards holding the liable parties responsible for their careless or negligent actions.
The complications that can stem from an accident resulting in an injury are vast and can affect the rest of your life if you are not proactive and aggressive. For this reason, it is highly advisable that as soon as you possibly can following such an accident that you hire an Atlanta personal injury lawyer to help you fight for your just outcome.
Tags: neil flit , neil flit logo , flit logo , fight , neil flit attorney , flit car
by Latera Atrice
Sep 17, 2014 | "Great"
Recommended by Atlanta Plugged In.