OfficeSuite 8 Free DoCoMo
by: MobiSystems • 1.3K
OfficeSuite, from top mobile developer MobiSystems, is a documenting editing app for the Android. OfficeSuite allows you to edit, view, create Word, Excel, or PowerPoint files or even convert to PDF on the go. The latest version adds custom header and footer options, freehand drawing, advanced networking options, and the ability to quick sign your PDF documents.
OfficeSuite 8 is a complete mobile document suite available for free. The app also offers full compatibility for most Office extensions. The minimalistic UI makes for quick and easy navigation and editing.
The option to upgrade to OfficeSuite Pro or Premium appears way too frequently, interfering with productivity workflow. Companion packs, like the Oxford Dictionary, is very expensive. OfficeSuite also has trouble managing Word table cells
Jul 10, 2015
PCMAG AND GOOGLE PLAY EDITORS’ CHOICE AWARDS WINNER
OfficeSuite lets you easily view, edit, and create Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents, convert to PDF, and manage your files all with the most feature-rich mobile office solution available for Android smartphones and tablets.
• Installed on 200 million devices in 205 countries and growing
• Over 45 million downloads alongside 55,000 daily activations
• The No. 1 app in Google Play’s Business category with 350,000+ user reviews
• Seamlessly transition between desktop and mobiles using our updated user interface
• View, create and edit complex office and attachments all from a familiar desktop-style interface.
• Full compatibility with Microsoft formats including DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM.
• Additional support for common formats like RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP.
• Preserve document formatting and layout and use advanced editing features like never before on a mobile platform.
• Integrated File Browser for quick and easy access to both local and remote files including Recent files, My Documents folders and document templates.
• Sharing via cloud services like Box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync, as well as over email, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi Direct.
• Support for multiple keyboard shortcuts including moving of objects and selections.
How OfficeSuite uses the granted permissions on your phone - http://www.mobisystems.com/android_office/full-features.html#permissions
Compatible with Sony Ericsson LiveDock Multimedia station.
Smart Connect extension for Sony SmartBand, SmartWatch 2, SmartWatch 3.
SONY SMARTWATCH 2/3: You can control a presentation in OfficeSuite directly from your Sony SmartWatch 2/3 by sliding left and right to move between the different slides.
SONY SMARTBAND: Manage OfficeSuite presentations with Sony SmartBand - single tap to move forward and double tap to move back.
SMARTBAND TALK: Use volume up/down to change slides, tap on touch screen to display animations. Slide notes will display on screen.