by: Onventis GmbH • 8
The Onventis Mobile App is your mobile multi-talent when you need decentralized and quick procurement away from the office. From filling your shopping cart and approval completion to order tracking, the Onventis Mobile App covers the entire procurement process.
ORDER PROCESSES ON THE GO
Initiate time critical or time intensive order processes as well as multi-tiered approval workflows from on the go with Onventis Mobile Ordering. You can order products, product lines, or services around the clock, and from wherever you determine the need. And you can do it, for example, with fast product entry with the integrated QR and barcode scanner tool.
APPROVAL WORKFLOWS IN RECORD TIME
Approvals of requisitions, orders, order changes, performance records and invoices are faster and more convenient with Onventis Mobile Approval. Push messages automatically notify you about new documents and the number of open approval requests in the approval list, without even opening the app.
CURRENT DATA FOR MORE TRANSPARENCY
Of course, all activities within Onventis Mobile are continually synchronized with the Onventis cloud platform for constant transparency.
YOUR ADVANTAGES & FEATURES OF ONVENTIS MOBILE ORDERING
• QR and barcode scanning for fast product entry
• Online catalog searching
• Download from public and private article favorite lists from the Onventis cloud platform
• Creation and sending of shopping carts
• Access to current order and purchase requisition status including the complete history
• Posting of received goods and performance records
• Access to data from subsidiaries and affiliates within the company structure with just one login
YOUR ADVANTAGES & FEATURES OF ONVENTIS MOBILE APPROVAL
• Approval of documents within seconds
• Always up-to-date: Push messages about new documents and approval requests
• Comments function for transparent and trackable communication and decisions
• Simple approval and acceptance of internal and external services rendered
• Process acceleration and unique user experience with a clear presentation of all relevant information, including attachments
• Display of change documents: detailed overview of order changes
• Mark items in performance records as completed and approved for automatic goods received posting
• Flexible use of the Onventis Workflow Options, for example, forwarding or returning
• Approval of documents from subsidiaries and affiliates within the company structure with just one login
Please note: The availability of some functions and languages is dependent on the settings of your organization and the Onventis license.